Wendy Ann Bishop
3313 West LeMay Avenue
West Valley City, UT 84119
- Accomplished account administrator with three years experience in accounts payable, statement reconciliation, and costumer service. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Westminster College of Salt Lake, SLC, UT 1992-1995 Curriculum: Business
Cyprus high School, Magna, UT - 1992 Graduate
Great Western Thrift & Loan, Account Administrator
June 1995 - Present
University of Utah Credit Union, Member Service Representive
- Responsible for the reconciling of Great Western Thrift & Loan's checking account. Manage the
- account payables & receivables using a database system developed for the company. Prepare and
- process information on customers for loans, saving accounts, CD's, IRA's & Money Market accounts.
- Provide quility customer service by resolving problems relate to their financial accounts.
July 1994 - May 1995
Ream's Grocery Store, Supervisor/Bookkeeper
- Responsible for an accurate accounting of the money in the branch vault. Performed audits on loan
- files. Responsible to maintain a balanced cash drawer and provide quaility customer service to the
- members of the credit union. Contributing writer to the University of Utah Credit Union's employee
February 1990 - July 1994
- Supervised the night and weekend shifts consisting of 30 employees. Responsible for the balancing
- of each cashier's money drawer and making the bank deposits for the store. Prepared & recorded
- each department's daily sales totals for store manager. Resolved customer problems with products
- and service.
Cyprus High School Business Sterling Scholar, 1992
National Honor Society, 1992
Who's Who Among American High School Students, 1991 & 1992
President of Cyprus High School Debate Team, 1991-1992
President of the Future Business Leaders of America, 1991-1992
DECA State Competition, Top Eight, Food Marketing, Supervisor Level, 1992
Excellent & Superior Ratings, Model United Nations, 1989-1992
Double Ruby, National Forensic League, 1992
Student Congress Debate, State Bar, Third Place, 1992
Student Congress Debate, Demosthenes Doubles, Seventh Place, 1991